1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come back to iRacing email...

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Bez, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bez

All the gear, no idea... Premium Member

Just received an email from iracing offering me 3 months for $5 (£2.94) if i reactivate my account, code is PR-ComeBack5

"To take advantage of this special offer simply login at members.iracing.com and click "Renew Subscription". Next, select the "3-month membership" option and click "Continue". Now enter the promo code in the promotion code box. Don't forget to click the "Apply" button. Finally, complete your checkout process."
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Nice deal. :)
  3. Bez

All the gear, no idea... Premium Member

Yeah i figured id give it a try for $5...I wont be continuing with the subscription once the 3 months is up and i wont be buying any of the extra content as it all seems VERY expensive for a game that also carries a monthly subscription...this on top of the fact the graphics (even maxed out) and the ffb are just kinda average imho. :thumbsdown:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think I slightly cheated the system here. I let my 3 month membership run out today with setting auto renewal off and so once my membership lapsed I used the'PR-ComeBack5' code to instantly renew my membership again for 3 months ago for $5. :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Don't worry, the terms of service have that covered. They will be back billing you for the other $25.:laugh:
  6. Colin Paxton

Colin Paxton
    Premium Member

I had the email offer so for $49 I get 12 months, well ok then, I go through the system to find I also have $16 extra in my account (not sure where from) so that's $33 which = £21. So that's £1.75 a month. Thank you :)
    • Like Like x 1