1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Combining default cars with mods

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Slade Mitchell, Aug 19, 2014.

1. I am trying to add the Camaro to a multi make, single class mod -- but none of the default cars will show up in the vehicle selection. All the mod cars do, but none of the default cars do. I've tried making sure all the classes are the same (all are Reiza21) but they still wont appear?

Thanks in advance!

2. Just tried changing the categories around too, still nothin.

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Paul Smith do you know how to get around this mate? Thanks for any help, I'm not sure of the solution.

4. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I've been busy tonight i will give it a try tomorrow. I've combined mods before. Will let Slade know when i've had a go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Combining MODS is fine. Just add them all to the same Reiza class. But when I do that with a default car -- the default car doesn't show up. :(

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

If I get what your trying to do I think you would have to add the mod cars to the Camaro class not the other way round.

7. So all the mod cars have to be added to Reiza1?

8. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Yeah Slade if you add them all to reiza1 that will add the Camaro's to whatever cars you have added.

9. Added them to Reiza1, and saw what it did (added them to the Camaro instead of the mod). Nice trick/loophole! :D, thanks for the help!