Collisions

Hey Guys,

I have decided to race through the F1 2014 season using Formula Extreme (skins modified to reflect real teams and drivers). There seems to be a ridiculous number of collisions in the first lap. As a result a third or more of the field DNF's. Is there any way to tone this down? Is this the result of the driver aggression slider? Is this the result of the AIW file for the track? Or is there something else I can tinker with to fix this?

If this is the AIW file causing the issue, is there any easy way i can fix this?

Other than this issue, I am having a blast! Thanks guys!

It's probably too much aggression, if you're using a Reiza track. If they're mods, then it might be an AIW issue, yeah. Try lowering the aggression first, but if it doesn't work you'll need to tinker with files, and hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will step in :)

OK, thanks. I think it is a track issue though, maybe. What i just did was DNF in the first lap, and then flipped through the cameras to see what the other drivers where doing. Everyone dove into the pits on the 2nd lap... presumably damaged. But then they did this funky thing where they turned right into the garages... causing accidents galore... LOL

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%