Collision column

How does Collision Column exactly works? My problem is that if i make column higher then it also going wider. I can use 0,2 wide but when i go higher than 1 then it's not 0,2 wide anymore. When i want to move a tree like 1 m below the ground then i can't collide to it at all.

same problem here: in xpacker my trees have a collision column 20cm wide and 2m high and I check the box. In btb I check the "collide" for some tree objects, but the car then collides with the whole tree mesh!

Also: in previous xpacker it was possible to set the "collide" property as default for objects, now it is not available anymore?!? (but you can do that on the xml file if needed)

Yepp, I've also been wondering that there's some kind of problem with the collision column. It's really a shame, as many times you would like to add trees near the road but you can't due the colliding with the whole mesh.

I've noticed while driving some new tracks that the car can hit to the branches and it's game over. Are we talking about the same problem?

The collision should be only limited to the tree's "core column" (I don't know the real English word for that... the "body" of a tree, "the centre" :S )

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%