k@ML2166
@Grzesiek Zabielski
@perform3r
@btk150
@Juppie
@Mathias Jansen

UTP: 79

Hi everybody,

I want to include all listed skins for the Lotus Exos /S1 into an Exos / S1 skin pack and upload it to the resource manager to be made available to all participants in our Assetto Corsa Club Races. Naturally, all credit will be given to the authors themselves.
I need to have permission from you to do that until Fr 08.08.14. All who don't want to follow through on that, will their skins not have included in this first iteration of the pack.

cheers

You've got my permission sir :D

@chargingcar
@vfdesignz
k@ML2166
@Grzesiek Zabielski
@perform3r
@btk150
@Juppie
@Mathias Jansen

UTP: 79

Hi everybody,

I want to include all listed skins for the Lotus Exos /S1 into an Exos / S1 skin pack and upload it to the resource manager to be made available to all participants in our Assetto Corsa Club Races. Naturally, all credit will be given to the authors themselves.
I need to have permission from you to do that until Fr 08.08.14. All who don't want to follow through on that, will their skins not have included in this first iteration of the pack.

cheers
Sure, use whatever you want!!

@Aitor Martín
@Mahardhika Putra Baliwa
@Ricardo Umans
k@Bernd Graf
k@Grzesiek Zabielski
@FireFloyd
k@Stadtaffe
@DiRTyDRiVER
@StBull
@mclarenf1papa
K@Michael Hornbuckle
k@Phil Davies
@Daniel Petko
k@Flashcrow
k@nijeat
K@Alex Odell
@Ryan Clark
k@Aaron Wilson
k@vanveen
@NickoXz
@bartpablo
k@Hamzalija Meco

Hi everybody,

I want to include all listed skins for the Z4 GT3, 12C GT3 and the Evora GTC into a GT3 skin pack and upload it to the resource manager to be made available to all participants in our Assetto Corsa Club Races. Naturally, all credit will be given to the authors themselves.

cheers
My car is too ugly :p
You can also remove it from the list (the red bull car)

Updated List
- changed to EU style update date on top
- included mod cars, Corvette and the Formula 1 car
- gave credit to existing mod cars, GP2 and Shelby Cobra
- included several new high quality skins
- first skins for the Zonda R, Huayra and the Corvette
- miscellaneous format changes

See from your list you have included my z4 skin already i also got a gt2 m3 skin and a Mclaren mp4 one feel free to add any you may want the gt2 skin is probably in my view the better one though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%