AC Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Galin, go through the skins folders and google specific names of the skins and add 'racedepartment' in the search box.
To my knowledge there is no search button in the modding section (hint hint).
Remember to use the resource manager, if the skin is hosted on a 3rd party site.

As far as I remember, all skins I've downloaded were from the official site...I just need to find some time and find the links.
There are some very good looking liveries here though so I might end up using some of them

Some Skin I think have a very good quality :D

Abarth

Lotus
KTM

BMW
Mclaren

Ferrari
P4/5
Note : you have a misspelling in Iko Drive Energy by Mahardhika Putra Baliwa that's Iku not Iko
and LARK Team GO Mahardhika Putra Baliwa actually the team name is GOH not GO :D

and if would you want, you can add my skin to index :D

Last edited:
Some Skin I think have a very good quality :D

Abarth

Lotus
KTM

BMW
Mclaren

Ferrari
P4/5
Note : you have a misspelling in Iko Drive Energy by Mahardhika Putra Baliwa that's Iku not Iko
and LARK Team GO Mahardhika Putra Baliwa actually the team name is GOH not GO :D

and if would you want, you can add my skin to index :D
Hi, I'll correct the misspellings. Thanks for the links, however this thread is for submissions from participants in the club and league races only. The list is not supposed to include all available or only skins from certain modders.

Last edited:
Hi, I'll correct the misspellings. Thanks for the links, however this thread is for submissions from participants in the club and league races only. The list is not supposed to include all available or only skins from certain modders.
Thanks for fixing :D

yes I know the thread is for submission from participants in the club and league races only. But, in my point would be nice if the thread can to be Indexing the too?

well, that's just my opinion :D

Thanks for fixing :D

yes I know the thread is for submission from participants in the club and league races only. But, in my point would be nice if the thread can to be Indexing the too?

well, that's just my opinion :D
Well, I'm threading a thin line here anyways. You have to realize, if I was to include/to index all available skins, what's the difference then to just going through the download section and installing every available skin? I want to keep this as concise as possible to limit the number of skins drivers have to install. To make you feel better, the Monster Energy and Playstation skins for the Z4 GT3 are one of my personal favourites, that's way I chose the former as the example picture at the top of the thread :)

Very useful thread, thanks. Now if only eveything from the official AC forum could be listed as well. It's a bit pain to find specific cars/skins from there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back