Colin McRae Tribute @ Various Countries - 29th December 2015 - 3rd January 2016

Finished the rally as 4th, so far only 4 have made it to the finish line.
I checked the start field any the most popular car was the Focus, I had planned to use that one as well but I changed my mind and started with a Gr B monster, the MG.

It was hard but I made it to the finish!

5 stages left to go for me. I find Ford Sierra a very hard car to drive, so I am taking it very easy. As long as I finish without crashing - I am more than happy.

I have just completed all stages in one sitting. Using the Subaru with the 555 livery which looks awesome and the sound of that car, do not get me started on the sounds of this game. That was so much fun and intense all at the same time. Can somebody check the individual stage results as I think I am currently the fastest on the 2nd Finland stage which I am ecstatic about if that is true. Sign me up for the next event.

Can somebody check the individual stage results as I think I am currently the fastest on the 2nd Finland stage which I am ecstatic about if that is true.

No can do!
There is atm, no way to see the individual stage times sadly.
Also, when you finish the stage, you get compared to "current best time", that is the stagetime for the leader of the rally, not the fastest guy on the stage... Just to make things even easier...

Well, that was a fun little event, although I'd like more time to repair my car, seemed 1% took like 10 minutes out, so glad I never rolled or hit anything hard. Finished second over all so far, sorry @StarzyHD ;)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back