DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

I compete in rallying and have been in many WRC cars that are privately owned on gravel rally stages and believe me, they are soo chuckable, grippy and controllable just like on Dirt 2..

It is pretty realistic handling wise, the way the cars behave is great..

Well, I haven't drove rally cars, and I didn't want to say anything, but this game feels really good. It has to be the best game period so far to me, because you can use the full input of the steering wheel. I will have to get more time on NFS Shift to comment on the game and get the steering inputs posted in the shift forum.

well he's always been part of their rally games and this is the first one since his death and they said they would call it Colin Mcrae Dirt 2 to honour him but that seemed to go out of the window so i guess they've included his car instead. I can see it being turned into Ken Block Rally in the future or something like that.

Ken Block DIRT 2 'Pimp My Rally Car' is a good name for the game LOL

• Andrew Evans

am tempted by this for the pc in december.... :becky:

hope the pc version does more than 8 drivers online tho....

• Andrew Evans

demo should be out in the next few days, maybe even today somewhen....

(should have come out last week)

DiRT 2 and Logitech G25

I love this even the Logitech website says Dirt 2 PC support for the G25 unlike Grid PC. The game feels great on the XBOX360(yes even with the MS WHEEL) and hope it feels better with the G25 on PC. I just have to wait on STEAM to release it for download.

I've been handed a key from a mate who got it with hardware and isn't into racing games. I do hope my PC is up to it because I can see this being a nice little distraction and having played Dirt on an Xbox360 with a pad I am eager to see how it plays on a wheel.

DiRT2 PC Demo

PC Demo to be released 1st December
We will be releasing the Official DiRT 2 Demo Tomorrow (1st Dec) at 2pm GMT

Over the weekend a leaked early version of the DiRT 2 demo has appeared on the net on various download sites. I would advise people not to download this unsupported version of the demo as it is not the final version and will not give you the best experience of the game.

As I mentioned previously this is a work in progress version of the demo which was not intended for release.

Once again I would advise people not to download the leaked version of the Demo and hold out until tomorrow and experience DiRT 2 the way we wanted you to.

[ame]http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398558[/ame]

I'm downloading the Demo as I type from GameShadow @ 2mb/s, hehe, it's here guys.

Sam

Quick blast report: 2 cars/tracks, Baja with Trophy Truck and Morrocco with a Mitsubishi I've never seen before, FF on the G25 is immense, looks good in DX10 with everything on Max, don't have a DX11 card yet, runs at 80fps average on my machine, bit arcade even on Hardcore but I WILL buy it, fun fun fun.

Downloaded and installed from "GameShadow.com". you must register and download their gaming client. Runs beautiful, great fun. Must have. Don't think you need DX11 if you have PhysX? Flags and water seemed to be full on my Windows XP, Nvidia 260GTX.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back