DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

Corruption of safefile was indeed an issue months ago with GFWL. Win7 64bits here also and no issues with Dirt 2, except the stadium track which has framedrops here on the dirt part and no framedrops on the tarmac parts. Very strange. No other tracks have issues here.

The only issue I'm having, is that the game will eventually crash after a couple hours of playing. I am using DirectX 11 and have heard that that is an issue with Dirt 2 as well as F1 2010. Can any of you run the game on PC in DX11 for a long period of time(over 2hrs) without it CTD'ing?

Very nice video :)

Completely random, but I think its kind of funny that I usually play at a community full of simulation gamers, Specifically FPS simulations, ARMA II and Project Reality, however when it comes to racing games DiRT2 is the only game they will ever touch.

I borrowed Dirt 2 from a friend last week, but now he wants it back :)() but im gonna buy it soon (gonna install on different PC), is it possible i can copy my saved game and put it in fresh install on a drifferent PC, i only played offline (not logged in to Windows Live)

Yeah they swung a bit too far away from what made the Colim McRae series what it is for me. Too much of the X Sports thing going on and the whole trailer/bohemian/festival thing was a turn off. Other than that I thought it was pretty good when you got into the driving and very enjoyable.

Dirt2 suddenly in Steam list after purchasing Dirt3

I purchaed Dirt3 last week on Thursday or so.. Today I suddenly have Dirt2 in my Steam list, while I already have it on a physical disc.

So, how does this work, as I already have my GFWL account conencted with the code from my disc-Dirt2?

Tried some multiplayer racing with a friend today, was fun, but... We both kept losing our controller settings.

I setup my G27, drove a couple of races, and suddenly the game decides to forget everything, and I have to drive with a keyboard. Mapped the wheel again, drove again, lost it again. Worked fine in single player before.
Same happened to the friend I was driving with, he had a gamepad of some sort.

Is this a known bug or something? Steam versions.

Tried some multiplayer racing with a friend today, was fun, but... We both kept losing our controller settings.

I setup my G27, drove a couple of races, and suddenly the game decides to forget everything, and I have to drive with a keyboard. Mapped the wheel again, drove again, lost it again. Worked fine in single player before.
Same happened to the friend I was driving with, he had a gamepad of some sort.

Is this a known bug or something? Steam versions.

I had that issue quite often in Dirt 1.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing