1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold Laps (S2 R1) - Monday 6th April 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Start: 19:00 GMT
    Format: 4 episodes

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Event is limited to 13 slots only.

Participants gather on RD Teamspeak in time for the start of the event.

Tracks are taken from stock circuits bundled with GTRe & STCC, as well as a number of add-on tracks linked at the end of the post. You will need both of these expansions and all of the tracks to participate.

Cars are stock only (Vectra excluded).

Track, car and weather combo will be randomly generated just before the episode begins.

A 5 minute practice session is given to allow participants to get onto the server - absolutely no running allowed.

Then follows a closed, timetrial qualification with one lap only, no more.

Running order will randomly selected with participants running one at a time. Everyone else will be watching you on race monitor and ripping you a new one. :D

If you crash out, you must finish your lap, if possible.

Teamspeak participation is mandatory - event is entirely run through this medium. One or two "listeners only" is fine but I'd rather everyone be able to speak.

Forced cockpit view.

Only default dry/wet simbin setups to be used (if available) - you can adjust steering lock and fuel.

Cold Laps Required Tracks (you must have these):

le mas du clos
    limerock mountain
    ledenon [1.1 patch]
    cadwell park
    mosport 77
    donington national
    fuji 70
  2. Victims:
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Ryan Callan
    3. Neil Tennant
    4. James Yates
    5. Matt Crouch
    6. Oliver Amos
    7. Lewis Fergusson
    8. Michael Herrmann
    9. Adam Vaughan
    10. Matthew Parr
    11. David Buxton
    12. Ramon van Rijn
    13. Driver
  3. start of new season of lulz.... as previously mooted... we're doing away with the points system and instead we're using aggregated times...

default penalty for not setting a time or missing a round will be 3 mins... none of the tracks should take longer than 2 mins to complete... ho ho ho - notice i haven't mentioned any names nor looked in anybodys direction :becky:
  4. Fuji 70, cold lap, Mini... *shudder*

Sign me up laddo
  5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

howyd partners, sign me ups
  6. IN :shock:
  7. season 2 eh? Could we see a Brawn GP-esque turnaround for Jenson Buxton? Can Lewis Hamilson take this season's title for france? how exciting

Sign me up
  8. l, o & l
  9. minge me in
  10. In please :p
  11. Yes pls.
  12. in for god sake
  13. Dunno how this work maybe just log in and be a spectator ..............may i ???
  14. Me please :good:
  15. Has been put in the wrong section on the front page. (Under Xbox)
  16. Put me in For a Proper JOBBBBBB :p lol love cold lap nights!
  17. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

18. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Well this could be either you or me :nod: :shock: :sorry: did I just say that? Opps

Bad Buxton :poke:
  19. jenson buxton.... :nod:
  20. Ask Andrew and he may let you - you wont be able to join as a spectator as that messes the server up so you would have to just join the server as you would normally but not drive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.