1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold Lap Competition (Round 1) - Tuesday 11 November 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Start: 20:00 GMT
    Number of Rounds: 2+​

Password: click here

Following a successful pilot event, which people seemed to enjoy, we're going to try and turn this into a semi-regular thing.

Sign-ups will be limited strictly to 25 drivers with no reserves.​

Participants gather on RD Teamspeak in time for the start of the event.

Stock track & car and weather combo will be randomly generated just before the round begins. Taken from GTRe & STCC, you'll need both these expansions to take part.

A 5 minute practice session is given to allow participants to get onto the server - absolutely no running allowed.

Then follows a closed, timetrial qualification with one lap only, no more.

Running order will randomly selected with participants running one at a time. Everyone else will be watching you and commenting on your grace through the gravel traps. :D

If you crash out, you must finish your lap, if possible.

Teamspeak participation is mandatory - event is entirely run through this medium. One or two "listeners only" is fine but I'd rather everyone be able to speak.

Forced cockpit view.

Only default dry/wet simbin setups to be used (if available) - you can adjust steering lock and fuel.

Points, per round, allocated as follows:

1st  20
    2nd  17
    3rd  15
    4th  13
    5th  11
    6th  8
    7th  5
    8th  4
    9th  3
    10th 1
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Ryan Callan
    3. Lewis Fergusson
    4. Nigel Atkins
    5. Grant Powell
    6. John Bergqvist
    7. Ramon van Rijn
    8. Hansi Josefsson
    9. James Yates
    10. Oliver Amos
    11. Lee Downham
    12. David Buxton
    13. Matt Crouch *
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    * not definite
  3. Moi sil'vous plait :)
  4. I'm in.
  5. me to pls :)
  6. Yeah baby put me in :)
  7. forgot to mention - i won't be pre-announcing the tracks now, that was just for the pilot (sorry lee!)
  8. :laugh: @ Lee :)

9. add me in please. is it going to be outlap, coldlap then inlap? or are the outlap + inlap part of the complete lap?
  10. it's like time attack... you start at the end of the lap.. about 3 seconds of auto-control and then you're flying straight into your hot lap :D :D
  11. oh yeah, like a rolling start Quali then. do we do an inlap afterwards? and can u sign me up for the event please?
  12. yer in! :thumb:

and no, once you cross the line and your hotlap registers then we just esc back to the pits...
  13. right-o, thanks. just gotta remember to enter the event now lol
  14. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Nigel dragged me in.. :)
  15. I'll be there, count me in
  16. And I, please :)
  17. Sign me up :)
  18. In :)
  19. or in your case into the gravel trap :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.