Resource icon

Tracks Col des Mourèzes 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jcrr submitted a new resource:

Col des Mourèzes - Another part of "Ronde Cévenole" by JCRR

Col des Mourèzes by JCRR

This part of the « Ronde Cévenole » (8 km) is just before Puech Arnal in the course of this mythical race of 42km. It alternates tight and winding passages and works several hamlets typical of this beautiful region.

We will notice the passing of a pin in Mandagout, which is also the arrival of the stage « Peyregrosse-Mandagout « which was the first track I had made in 2010 for GTL.

As with my other tracks, all the textures are pictures taken on the spot and placed...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, nice looking track indeed. Maybe some batter track mesh would be fine too (you know, more real, with more bumps - I know its difficult to achieve that).
Would like to ask you something. There is some co-driver plugin. How to turn on this?

Yes, bump are a real difference with F1 tracks... I've put some; but not enough, I agree!
in col de la luzette you'll have a lot of serious and difficult bump, in fast sectors...

This plug-in is wonderful....
No difficult to install and use...
Just go to the link i've put in my post.... then, go to the creator page to have more explanations.....

thanks!

Hi everybody, just a question about "Ronde Cevenole". Been looking for some info on this race but can't find the answer. Was this race done in separate stages? Or was it done on one big 42km track? If that is the case are you planning "stitching" the stages together into one? Would be nice to have that. Either way, very nice track and I'm so glad to have it here. Thanks again.

Ronde Cévenole was "the french Targa Florio"
After 1979 it becomes a normal rally race...

Here comes links :

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronde_cévenole

and here 200 pages about this race : (but unfortunately, a lot of pictures aren't available anymore...)
http://www.forum-auto.com/sport-auto/histoire-du-sport-auto/sujet378107.htm

google pictures :
https://www.google.fr/search?q=rond...X&ved=0ahUKEwjgrJapmILWAhViK8AKHQD1DqIQsAQILg

Ronde Cévenole was a targa race, 10 laps of a mountain road (41km + 1km for pits)

GTL ronde version (42 km ) is done.
AC corsa too... on my PC but this one crash when I run it (99% CPU occupancy... for a long time....)

Too many différents textures and objets....

Last edited:
Thank you for the links, exactly what I was looking for. 200 Pages will keep me off the streets for a while. ;) Wishing you all the best there with this baby. Will keep an eye on you for sure. 42km of this will be truly epic. Bon soir!

really nice track, even thos the used assets (those cars mostly) are really low poly

but why can I climb the mountain this far up?
Zwischenablage01.jpg

red arrow is where about the finish line is.

Regarding your 42km version - it is probably useable in AC but would require you reworking and optimising the track outside of BTB. Reducing the collide-able surface should lower the CPU usage a lot, I guess like with other BTB and RTB tracks its currently all collide-able across the full 42km, track surface and all surroundings?

Hello
For this part, i've deleted all objects from other parts.... In my conversion, are collidable all the banks on the side of the road. (named 1walll....) some Sobects (phonelines).... Terrain are 1grass..... perhaps can I test to change it... I can too reduce size of far mountain texture...
But I'll not delete them as simtraxx done with Peyregrosse. It's It is impossible, the road asks to see them from different angles .. they must remain in 3D....

Hello
For this part, i've deleted all objects from other parts.... In my conversion, are collidable all the banks on the side of the road. (named 1walll....) some Sobects (phonelines).... Terrain are 1grass..... perhaps can I test to change it... I can too reduce size of far mountain texture...
But I'll not delete them as simtraxx done with Peyregrosse. It's It is impossible, the road asks to see them from different angles .. they must remain in 3D....
I don't quite understand your here. I mean that you keep the visual terrain and objects like trees in the model, but change them so that they have no physical collision, that the car would fall through them (paging @LilSki ). As far as I know these collsion meshes have the biggest influence on how much CPU power a track needs, texture sizes not really.

Quick google found me this thread with plenty of good info:
http://assettocorsamods.net/threads/maximize-performance-merge-all-track-objects.777/

Thank you very much for this link, when I will have a little time I will study this, it opens interesting prospects!
My trees have no collision. Only banks along the road and some objects....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%