Fresh Water

Plugins Fresh Water 9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo submitted a new resource:

Coffee Machine - Add a coffee machine , coffe beans and water bottle to game.

View attachment 228498 View attachment 228499 View attachment 228501
Description:
===========
Hello! , today I bring you a new mod that adds a coffee machine! and the precious bottles of water! but at the moment they are not refillable.
Coffee machine is in house , water bottle anda pot coffee beans in store!
I'm sorry for my English.

Requirements:
============
-Requires Modloader.

Installation:...

Read more about this resource...

kunedo updated Coffee Machine with a new update entry:

Coffe Machine Updated!

Change Log:
=========
V 2.0 :
--------
-Add cup of coffee, and do not disappear!
-Add a trash bin for kitchen.
-Fixed proper save correctly rotation objects.
-Now you can not drink directly from the coffee machine, bring the empty coffee cup closer to the coffee machine.
-Now the water bottles are refillable in the kitchen sink, there are no more locations to fill it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a problem coffee beans after save game just disappear, always after load game i must buy new pots of coffee beans i hope that bug could be fixed :/

Hey, I found a bug. Even if "watertank" is full, you're still be able to put water in.
Same with coffee.
Also I have no idea, how to turn it on( :mad:

P.S.- Why you didn't use packets o' coffee, but just added coffee jar?:confused:

I don't know what's going on, but on 1.0 version mod works normally but on 2.0 when i bought all of coffee jars and ammo for colt (other mod), save game load and ammo and coffee disappear, please check that :/ For now i'll stay on 1.0 version and wait for bug fixes.

this is an awesome mod! and it could be cool with a new mod where i can see all the unbolted bolts while i'm fixing the car and engine, to be sure i'd found and fastened all the bolts.

It looks good but why does it take a entire pot of coffee beans, if I drank coffee like that id be lit and awake for a month lol, also is it possible to have the pot of coffee beans and the bottles of water go in a grocery bag so it's easier to cart around?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 123 13.7%