codename "Jakob"

• Mikkow

I have to agree - I found those older cars to be extremely entertaining to race. So raw and true, with much personality.

• Mikkow

I may have been mistaken on the GTL = Jacob in the past. It was hearsay and I saw in another forum declaring that GTL was at no point codenamed "Jacob" :(

I'm not sure I understand the link above my post though. That's a website with real race pictures, so what's the connection with SimBin?

• Mike Narger

Wow, cool!

Im guessing WTCC09 :(

Hopefully its the classes that go with the WTCC like FiAt500 Cup, Cupra Cup etc

If its something like BTCC, JTCC, USTCC, ATCC or anything like that I will cry :p

Won't be WTCC 09 otherwise they'll get no sales for Race On. Please be Le Mans!:skywalker:

Jakob, Jakob? Hmmm i think Simbin is going to re-write history by releasing the first simulation game about:

2e55eol.gif

In december 2009 the first expansion will come: New Testament!

• Kyle Evers

There's a lot of very fast historical cars. And their engines sound as varied as today.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/2006FOS_1970Porsche917KGulf.jpg

Porsche 917 - capable of a 0-62 mph (100 km/h) time of 2.5 seconds and a top speed of over 254 mph (409 km/h) . In the 1973 Can-Am series, the turbocharged version Porsche 917/30 developed over 1,100 bhp (820 kW), and as much as 1,580 bhp (1,180 kW) in qualifying tune.

My god... YOU READ MY MIND. I am going to make a bold statement here and say that 917 is the best racecar ever, if not the best car ever. That car is extremely powerful and fast. One of the most powerful and fast ever built - the only thing comparable in today's time would be an F1 that is almost 40 years newer, and even that would be equal or less than the 917.

Then the Porsche 956 came out. And just like 917, it is one the best ever made. It set the Nordschliefe record about 20 years ago, and yet that record still remains to this day. Not to mention the 917 and 956 are both beautiful cars. Much respect to Porsche.

Won't be WTCC 09 otherwise they'll get no sales for Race On. Please be Le Mans!:skywalker:

You managed to read my mind too! No more WTCC, I want so Le Mans.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back