1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Codemasters Introducing-Mod-Support

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Scott Tanner, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

"When we brought you news of the community patch there was one item that wasn’t on the list but we’re pleased has made the deadline to be included. So I’m pleased to let you know that the patch will include a feature we hope you’re excited about... modding support.

We understand that there’s a talented, vibrant and creative modding community out there working on our past and current titles, whether it’s new custom liveries or various colours of tyre smoke and other creative endeavours, all accomplished without official support. These things don’t go unnoticed at Codies and the whole team enjoy seeing what you guys come up with".

I guess that our fellow member Ryder25 had some influence on this decision, who knows. Well done if you were a key factor with Codies new decision :)

Read the rest here: http://community.codemasters.com/t5/Codies-Blog/Introducing-Mod-Support-V1-0/ba-p/327468

2. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Very interesting.

I wonder how much they'll open up.

3. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam