Cockpit view shows view from left side window

Yesterday evening I was not able to drive RRRE because the cockpit view was not showing the road in front of me, but showed the view from the left side window; in other words the cam was turned 90 degrees left... Anyone else had this and what to do about it?

Yesterday evening I was not able to drive RRRE because the cockpit view was not showing the road in front of me, but showed the view from the left side window; in other words the cam was turned 90 degrees left... Anyone else had this and what to do about it?
Looks like a mega glitch... never happened to me before.
Did you fiddle with some settings in the cockpit_driver_view.xml file?
Was it only one car or all the cars you own?

Thanks for the replies!

Emilio: No I did not figgle with the cockpit_driver_view.xml file settings ever :) and yes it happens to my other cars as well...
Georg: I don't use the 'look left or look right' options so never mapped them myself; perhaps I must take a closer look at the map settings and clear them...

Just deleted the mappings 'look left or look right' and that was the solution; cockpit view is good again now! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Try that one first and see if there's some kind of conflict in your settings (maybe 1st gear is assigned to look left :laugh:). If all looks fine there then try a Integrity check from Steam. If there's something wrong with your files them it should fix them

EDIT: Nevermind then! Just saw your latest post : good!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%