1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Cockpit view problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by nngomes, Jun 30, 2010.

1. nngomes

nngomes

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! First post here!

Just discovered how good this game is (been playing on PS3 for a long time, so no GTR EVO), and i am addicted to it!

Just one thing i haven´t understood. In the first GTR there was a slider where i could change the cockpit view to be closer/farther to the windshield.

Is there such a thing on GTR evolution? I can´t find it and the original cockpit view is to far for me to see the track well...

2. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    somewhere in the options in the opening menu has an option to turn on/off real seat postions, then if you look in controler setup you`ll see the seat adjust mappings.

3. nngomes

nngomes

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you VERY MUCH!

As soon as i get out of the work i´ll do that!

I played this game for 3 hours yesterday and im hooked like a child!!! No car racing game on PS3 comes close to this!!

At work, seeing forums and mods for the game... shame on me.

P.s. this seems like a great community.

4. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    your welcome & yeah its not bad here :D

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,726
    I think the option for that and raising/lowering the seat is thru the in game CONTROLS Option under button assignments.

6. Willie Watt

Willie Watt

Ratings:
    +45
    You may also wish to change the field of view setting as this will affect how close or far away that the dash seems.

7. Gaëtan Legastelois

Gaëtan Legastelois

Ratings:
    +50
    For me i use the buttons of my mouse. You must press and move the mouse : left button -> up/down (if i remember well), right button -> front/rear, FOV (field of view)100 on a 4/3 screen.