• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cockpit View is Backwards!

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by codywar11, Oct 7, 2017.

1. codywar11

codywar11

Ratings:
    +0
    Today I launched the game and when I load into any car at any track my cockpit camera if facing my seat. Absolutely nothing I do fixes it. Also, the Insert button doesn't toggle my views anymore. Something is totally broken. I played last night and did not have this issue. Any help is welcome.

2. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans
    Staff

Ratings:
    +827
    My guess is that you accidentally mapped the "look back" control to some key/button that is constantly pressed.

3. codywar11

codywar11

Ratings:
    +0
    The view isn’t looking back the way it does when you click look back. It’s literally looking at my seat.

4. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans
    Staff

Ratings:
    +827
    Ah, sorry, I thought you meant looking back at your seat, but it's looking down? Back up your player file, then remove it and let the game generate a new folder with default settings to make sure it's not some setting you changed by accident. If that helps, you have a baseline to start comparing with.

5. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,398
    You can adjust your seat position.

With some mods you can move back until you are behind the driver seat.

Move forward. (Don't know what the default keys are)