Cockpit View Head Movement Bug?

I have searched high and low and definitely remember someone here or on Raceroom saying something about a bug in cockpit view. The problem arises when you come around a bend or over a brow on cockpit view and due to head movement (in game not in real life!) the view of your windscreen slants or moves. As you come back onto flat roadthe view shoud move back to where it started, however this is not the case and often I am left looking at the screen as if my in game head is still slightly slanted.

Its not a massive amount, its easily reset by pressing the button I have assigned to 'look back' - but it is irritating and distracting, especially in a situation where you don't want to glance backwards because either you have cars close or when you exit one bend and go straight into another, and so I would like to solve it.

I seem to remember it been related to one particular track or mod, but really don't want to start uninstalling (or switching on/off using SRM) until I find the cause, so if anyone can shed any light on this please do so.

Thanks in anticipation!

I don't use head movement but I do use Track IR. I have a bad problem with the banking at Daytona with that. Usually everything is fine thru prctice etc, but when we drop onto the grid for a race it's out of whack and doesn't get straightened out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%