• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cockpit FM episode 14 released

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Simon Smith, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Simon Smith

Simon Smith
    Always running at 107% Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Simon & Maurice are at it again. Cockpit FM #14 discussed the new WRC game, F1 2010's patchwork quilt, Ferrari Virtual Academy's lonely hearts column, rfactor 2, Nascar 2011 and a mini Race Dept announcement!

Remember we love your lovely comments and I think Konrad needs some competition in the Flavio stakes!

poddycast.jpg

Click this link to listen to episode 14

2. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    Great podcast thanks Simon and Maurice, always makes me giggle listening to you two 'banter' and talk sim stuff (well, sometimes talk sim stuff loool):tongue:

3. Dan Long

Dan Long
    RiP - #24 F3 in RDGPC Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    great stuff simon, looking forward to more!

4. Simon Smith

Simon Smith
    Always running at 107% Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    One day we will actually stay on topic, you wouldnt believe the stuff Maurice actually still has to chop out lol. Thanks to everyone again :)

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    Haha, ill bet for 10 bucks you guys can't stay on topic for one show :) Thank God for that :thumb:

6. Russ Craven

Russ Craven

Ratings:
    +12
    loved it, lots of laughs, puts more fun back into racing. thanks guys.
    p.s. love the flavio segments. laughed my butt off.