1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockpit advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yassen Pavlov, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Hi everyone.

I'm looking to buy a racing frame, and I would love some advice. I was thinking about building one, but I'm so busy lately that it will come up a lot more expensive for me than just purchasing one and enjoying my free time racing instead.

So far I did some research and the thing that I liked the most was the VRC. It looks comfortable,realistic and has a somehow normal pricetag. If someone tried it, can you please share your experience with it. I'll be very grateful

I checked playseats too, but I don't really like its design so much.The gearshift looks to be placed way too low below the wheel for my liking.Also with the gearshift stand(I own a G25 btw) and delivery cost the price goes to as much as twice the VRC.

If you have any other suggestions I would really like to hear them. Thanks

2. well you saw my list on other tread

vrc it nice and price is good to if you wanna built 1 check this out

http://www.nasasimracing.com/homepage/show_blog_posts/982

it really nice there 2 pics and it show how you built it:) there a click HERE on top of the first pic
    it give you and idea for custom built:)

3. Thanks, there are some really nice models there. I fell in love with the fanatec rennsport, but... I just bought a new car (civic crx targa) and If I spend more than 500euro on a frame, my girlfriend is going to murder me.

Good link,it looks really nice thanks. I don't want to think how much time I need to invest in making it. Maybe some day...