1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Co-op champioship

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Atanas Penchev, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Hi fellas,
    I know this is а painful topic already ,but can you give me some tips how can I and could i fix this issue?
    PC platform the best score that i had is reach to Istanbul.Then i started to get Network Error /again/- Not enough players to join the session.
    We both disabled any antivirus programs,Firewalls , opening additional ports etc.
    We Re-started the Co-op championship several times and our best score is Istanbul without getting Connection lost to each other.
    I tried almost all and I feel like I'm smashing my head off a brick wall.
    It's really frustrating not to be able to play the game as it is intended.

IF anyone have come across such problems and therefore succeed, please share your experience.

Regards.

2. Same problem here, I've contacted Codemasters and they don't seem to be able to solve the problem. Hope someone here knows a fix.

3. Well as i said feel like I'm smashing my head off a brick wall.
    I did all the steps necessary to open the connection with my GFWL./Following Microsoft web manual /.Toke me 1 hour to pass through this hell. The result is:

[​IMG]

And still no success.

4. Same setup as mine, both our firewalls are turned off completely both UPnP is open an NAT type is set to open

5. maybe wireless is the problem try using a cable

6. I am using cable still same problem :/

7. The fact that you can play up to istambul suggests that there is absolutely no problem with anything but the game. The type of connection is absolutely transparent to every application, so wifi/cable does not matter at all.

8. I struggled to play Melbourne luckily after retrying around 20 times but now onto the second race it just doesn't want to work.