• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

co-op championship xbox 360

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by xIGUNIxCAM, May 18, 2012.

1. xIGUNIxCAM

xIGUNIxCAM

Ratings:
    +1
    All I want to do is complete the co-op championship. No need to be great just please be consistent and bare with me as I work alot

2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,565
    What assists do you use, if any?
    What time zone are you in? I'm in Canada, EST
    What times are you available to do the co-op?
    What car would you prefer to compete as in the co-op?

By posting all these details you may be able to find a team mate quicker.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xIGUNIxCAM

xIGUNIxCAM

Ratings:
    +1
    wow great questions I am sorry for not being clear

I am comfortable with any settings you prefer (I myself use non but low traction control and pit assist)
    I live in New York so I am also in the Eastern time zone
    I work sporadically so it would be on a day to day basis
    I prefer Ferrari only because they are my favorite team

4. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,565
    Well, I finished a co-op with a league mate a couple weeks ago as Red Bull (no assists). 75% distance is the best really with a short race weekend (that way you don't ruin all your tyres before the race due to the tyre bug)

I am hoping to start another co-op soon but would like it to coincide with our league schedule, that would mean a race every two weeks or so starting from mid June. I'd prefer to compete as a mid-tier team this time though, Sauber or Williams because Red Bull was just too easy against the Legend AI.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xIGUNIxCAM

xIGUNIxCAM

Ratings:
    +1
    maby your too good for me lol but i would hope to do it faster than a race every two weeks because the 2012 game should be coming out in september

• Like Like x 1
  6. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,565
    our league is full of all kinds of different assist levels and all kinds of different speeds.
    check the league pages out and maybe you'll find someone.....