CM Debugging Options Enabled

Then something's wrong with my game now. I wonder what's going on, it happens since I installed this mod.

Maybe you changed something by mistake, or something's corrupt.

First stop is to verify game files with steam. This will restore all the games files to their originals. (I.E You'll loose mods which change any of the original files)

Maybe you changed something by mistake, or something's corrupt.

First stop is to verify game files with steam. This will restore all the games files to their originals. (I.E You'll loose mods which change any of the original files)
Yea I know, but that sucks, I have installed many mods...

Hello, lKBZl.
As WillsB3 kindly explained, the best way is to re-install F1 2012 and try "F1 2012 CM Debugging Options Enabled" with fresh F1 2012 installation.
Maybe you already know this, the instruction is as follos.

1) Please make backups of your Mod files.

2) Uninstall F1 2012 via Steam client.

3) Go to the following directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2012

And delete "F1 2012" folder manually if it is left over.

4) Re-install F1 2012 via Steam client.

5) After installation, the game will be automatically patched to the latest version (Patch #12).

6) Go to the following directory again

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2012

And right click on "F1_2012.exe" => "Properties" => and select "details" tab.
And check the "Product version" is "1.3.03.0" to make sure the game is actually patched to the latest version.

7) Then install "only" Ryder's "F1 2012 CM Debugging Options Enabled" and make sure it works without problem.

8) Next, please install your old Mods one by one.
You'll be able to find which Mod is the cause of the problem.

Hope this helps and you can solve the problem :) !

Seriously, you'd rather have a bunch of posts, like the one above, than just one in a different language, that SOMEONE can understand and help the poor guy?
Btw, we could really use a section specifically for posts like that, since they're not that uncommon.

I've removed the posts in question and yes, people are bound to post in English - no matter how good it is. We can't accept that people post in any language but English since that'd mean that the majority of the community can't understand what someone is saying.

It's been a while but I just stumbled upon it.

Tom

Pirated games? Not on RD.
Wonder whether this has been mentioned before:

By reducing the values of the followings in ai_driver_config.xml, ai are driving closer to you and one another and making the race more exciting. Guess the minimum is 0.

<avBufferZone float="2.0" />
<avSideBuffer float="2.0" />

wow thanks! i've been trying to find this value for years! tried editing everything!

btw do u know what <rmCurvatureMultiplier float="6.05" /> does? its usually 1.6 but changing it up or down this year has no effect it seems.

also know how to make ai faster when they are a couple of positions behind you? i know that the cars immediately nearby follow real-time physics but further than that they seem to follow another value.

thanks, cheers! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 255 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years