F1 2011 CM announces: No further patches on 2011

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
there goes any interest in playing it now ... what good is it a full race, only to have the pit crew give you worn tyres on lap 55

post-release development for F1 2011 patches etc has now been closed off as the team has switched its entire resource to future F1 titles.

Nobody really expected a third patch did they? Im just hoping that there will be a couple of F1 games to choose from in 2012. After all even though it was a bit buggy F1 2011 has set a pretty high standard. Now who mentioned rFactor2 or is that just a pipe dream?

Since they won't fix it (even though it was supposed to be fixed in the last patch...) then you have choice between using a workaround (a REALLY easy one) or pointlessly (because they won't fix it) whining on forums about that bug.
You can do both of course, if you're into that.

Will take a long time before you will see a proper F1 car in rFactor2. If you want an insta F1 car realistically handling: Game Stock Car for 29 dollars :)

Will there be a third F1 title for 2012 by CM?

Be a long time till you see a 'proper' F1 car in a Codemaster game too Bram.

Oh and yes I rekon CM will peddle another F1 game, the real question is have they destroyed their F1 fanbase. Once bitten, twice shy, three times a fool.

Of course there will be another hackjobmasters F1 game.

Reason being, they have enough people mainly on there own forum who like being bent over, slipped a length and made to squeal like little piggies.

Shame really, 2010 was bad-ish, but moddable, 2011 was worse and un-moddable.

I await for the rfactor2 and GTR3 and Assetto Corsa and CARS to arrive.

This year for driving options, hackjobmasters has competition, F1 or not, and I belive we'll all be better off for it.

Back to me GSC.

:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%