1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Clutch Pedal Support for this game?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by SOLO59, Apr 10, 2013.

1. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

I just tried out the 60 minute free trial today and I must say, the game is outstanding! One thing does kind of bother me though. It seems to be an issue with other games I've played. The clutch pedal seems to have no effect when shifting gears. I am able to shift gears without using clutch no problem.:confused: I've experienced the same issue with Race07 + all expansions and GSC2011/2012. I used to own a ps3 with GT5, and in that game I was able to use the clutch while shifting gears, but if I were to shift a gear without using the clutch, then the engine would be stuck in netrual I'm assuming (or in other words, the engines rpm's are then automatically maxed out!). So shifting without clutch in Ftruck, GSC2012, and Race07, results in no consequence at all, unlike in GT5 or in real life (obviously the gear shift wont move unless clutch is engaged). It really really bothers me because I see youtube videos of guys using clutch while shifting gears in all three games I've mentioned above.:confused: I am using logitech G27. Everything that needs to be assigned on my wheel "in-game," I've done so. i.e., assigning 5th gear on my shifter to 5th gear in-game, and selecting "Logitech G27 Stick" in-game... Any help or sugestions would be greatful.

Thanks

2. This might be something for you.

I don't use it but there was conversation about it somewhere here at FTruck forums and seems to work.

3. like all Gmotor based games you have to use GrindingTranny plugin, there is a thread is this forum

4. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

Jebus & Oppolo, thank you guys for that tip! That plugin seemed to work. Now the game is everything I`ve expected and more.;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

How do you add it? Still a noob when it comes to adding mods etc

6. there's a tutorial onto how to get it working in rFactor so you just have to exchange the location to be Formula Truck or any other gmotor sim that's all. You can find the link on the thread given or here http://www.richardjackett.com/grindingtranny.

• Like Like x 1