1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clutch Pedal Issue

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by lamck, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I am using T500RS with FrexGP pedal and I mapped the pedals in the controller menu as usual.
    However I got the engine stalling after switched to 1st gear even the clutch pedal was fully depressed. I needed to press deeply the throttle to prevent stalling. I used to think it was dead zone/saturation issue. I searched the web for the solution and trial and error adjusting value in controller.ini but no luck.

Actually I got the same issue in GSCE.

I performed some tests yesterday and when it was at 3rd gear or above, the RPM meter went to max when I depressed the clutch and throttle at the same time. If I released the clutch (while keep depressing throttle), the RPM meter returned to its normal value. That meant the game detected the depressing of the clutch pedal.

I repeated the test with 1st and 2nd gear, the RPM meter didn't go to max when I depressed the clutch and throttle at the same time, meaning that the game might not detect the depressing of clutch pedal.

Any suggestion to resolve the issue? Thanks in advance.
  2. hex

I can't help you much, but from what I remember, Reiza guys said that in (Formula) Trucks the 3rd gear is basically the one used at racing as the lowest, and 2nd is used only to move the car from being stationary, and 1st gear is literally non existent. Maybe it's because of that you're having your issues.

I wish I could help more.
  3. Thanks for the info.

I plugged the stock T500RS pedal to test again and the clutch pedal worked in 1st and 2nd gear. I plugged back FrexGP pedal and it was ok in the test. The difference was the disconnection of TH8 shifter during the test. I didn't know if it was the reason and I hoped the issue was solved.