Clutch calibration (Bit point)

Hi

Is there a way to set the biting point of the clutch pedal ?
I have hard time to understand what does all the sliders in the controls settings, dead zone, sensibility, digital stuff, etc .. But it doesn't seems to give the ability to adjust biting point of the clutch pedal.

Maybe in the *.ini ?

Thanks

if you wanna move bite point further away (to the end of pedal travel) increasing dead zone should do the job.
In not sure about moving it closer to the start of pedal travel. Not with sliders.
I'm adjusting it directly on the pedals

if you wanna move bite point further away (to the end of pedal travel) increasing dead zone should do the job.

I'm looking for the opposite :)
As my clutch pedal has a "clutch mecanism" I would like to have it to match the in-game bitting point.
In other game there's a end dead zone (or even a settings for bitting point) But Doesn't seems to be the case here.

Yep no end dead zone, i disabled my clutch mechanism so it is more or less linear in resistance all the way.. Resp i can modulate its character to some extend...
One way would be using 3th party sw like vJoy where you could adjust both ends

That is weird, i don't have issues like that, i though you are trying to set it cause of the feeling.. The bite range is pretty wide... I guess your clutch mechanism is throwing you off a lot

I'll check it when i get to PC, perhaps I'm just remembering it wrong but yesterday i had f3 race and i don't real recall having such issues.. You can basically dump the clutch with adequate amount of throttle and of you go..

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back