1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Clubsports stopped working in game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gary Jibb, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I've added a DS button controller to my already busy set-up. Coincidentally my clubsports decided to suck (moreso).
    When in the game controllers menu it order:
    1 - G25
    2. DS button controller
    3. Clubsports
    4. SLI-M

Since the clubsports are only in 3rd in the order, rFactor should recognize them no problem (like anything else that was ever 3rd in order). I'm getting everything else fine both in game and in windows. Clubsports work in windows, but not in game. SLI-M is set up through joy2key since it's #4. Make sense?? Now help me fix it... ;)

2. Do the pedals work if you disconnect the DS button box? The reason I ask is because there have been some issues with DS products not allowing other items to work properly in sims at times.

3. The pedals DO work without the DS button controller. This does pose a very large problem since EVERYTHING is plugged into it.
    Any work around? Just don't say program it all through joy2key...
    Thanks.

4. First and foremost, I have no clue about this, but I just encountered something which reminded me of your topic. Hopefully it can be of help to you.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8423-Can-t-use-4-Controllers-Me-or-A-Bug

5. Good eyes wgeuze! Worked for me. Happily back racing. :D
    Now I just have to wait for my buttons and rotaries to show up to complete the wheel, than make a new cockpit possibly, plus a new display for the GI-Max and SPI-D.

• Like Like x 1