ClubSport Shifter SQ not calibrating

I have recently bought a the SQ shifter and a CSW v2 + BMW GT2 rim. after installing the drivers (v231) and updating the USB adapter to v1.10, I cannot calibrate the shifter. The option for calibrate is grayed out and cannot be clicked.

I switched from usb adapter and connected to the base directly and the shifter is not recognizing any of the gears in H mode. Irrespective of any gear selected, the shifter software show SQ up instead of R,1,3,5,7 and it shows SQ down instead of 2,4,6 gears.

I bought the equipment second hand, and they are hardly used. I cannot open a support request with fanatec just yet still waiting for the original invoice from the seller. Ha anyone had a similar experience?

With the USB connection I have no idea. But using it connected in the base you must press the right bottom black button at the same time you press the small button next to the leds. Then you select the gear it shows in the screen and press the right bottom black button. Sorry for my english typing, not my native language. There`s a video that helps, watch from 1:00

Upvote 0
I followed the instructions in the video and still got nothing. Even when i connected directly to the CSW only the seq is registering. Someone suggested that the shifter might be stuck in Seq mode.

Upvote 0
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fanatec-official-support-thread.556/
there are some people that had the same problem. I've had a similar issue with my 1.5 SQ, but misteriously it's gone. If you search in the tread I've sent you will see that some people used an air spray to clean inside, and if I'm not mistaken there is a guy who opened the shifter to fix (or remove, I'm not sure) some screws. Sorry to not be able to help you better bro. But I believe that you can find your answer in the tread above. Good luck.

Upvote 0
I know this is going to sound really daft and I don't mean to offend mate just trying to offer some help but you have remembered to move the slider located on either side down by the base that selects either sequential or H pattern.

It can be stiff and may require a good push or pull to slide it all the way across.

If this was the first thing you did then sorry again for bringing it up but just thought it might be worth a mention before you start taking everything apart.

Jason.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

I had similar issue and it was that RJ cable that goes into shifter. You should have two, the long and short one, try both.

Upvote 0
i tried the USB adapter and both the shifter ports on the CSW base in H and SQ mode, still nothing. I have opened a support ticket with Fanatec. I am not too keen on voiding my warranty until i have no other options.

@Jason Palmer
I tried that multiple times, no success.

@Andrew_WOT
I tried both cables, i thought that was the cause as well. i tried with and without the USB adapter

@Alexandre Costa
Thanks for the link. I will go through it and see if there's a possible solution

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back