DiRT Rally ClubSport Shifter H-pattern

Hi all,
I just bought the game and I'm trying to assign the gears to the ClubSport shifter but they remain unassigned. The sequential mode works, but I cannot assign each individual H-pattern gear. The shifter is a separate controller, plugged in directly via USB.

I did some searches, and it appears other people are having the same problem, but I haven't been able to pinpoint a solution. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
There is an setting, once you have selected your shifter in the controls section of the options menu, that can be found under Profile and then Game Preferences where you can scroll through the different transmission models and you can then select H pattern as well as sequential.

Then go back to the controls section and you should be able to map the H pattern shifter to use in sim.

Jason.

Thank you both for the replies.

Jason - I tried exactly that. I can begin to map each gear and it seems to recognize the shifter, but as soon as I engage each gear, the controller remains unassigned. I will continue to try to figure this out - haven't had much time to deal with it in the last couple of days. Thanks for the feedback.

• Deleted member 197115

Go to Profile/Game Preferences and select Manual + Clutch + Sequential as Transmission type.
Restart the game, after that H gears should be assignable.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%