Clubsport pedals, sourcing brass bushings.

AndyMan101

Blind Grandad Racing
Hi guys, i recently bought an old set of v1 Clubsport pedals from a friend as he was convinced they were beyond repair. I've given them a good clean, replaced the load cell and adjusted the hall sensors / magnetic pivot pins to ensure correct alignment and security. These pedals now work like a charm and i'd like to keep them alive. The only issue i would like to address is these pedals have nylon bushings, my question is, does anyone know the dimensions for these bushings before i have to tear the pedals apart and buy a micrometer ?

Fanatec at one point used to sell an upgrade kit for the V1 Pedals.
I think I may have one, never used somewhere and these had the brass replacements.

Upvote 0
I'd be extremely interested in purchasing said kit if it was found. I knew about the upgrade kit but unfortunately it's no longer available and Fanatec refuse to deal with me as i'm not the original buyer.

Upvote 0
Okay so I did actually find it rather easy.
All is intact as new, only the packaging is scuffed a bit.

Also found various parts from a V1 set of pedals like rotary dial, pedal sensor, brake load cell sensor with some of its frame. Can do later photos.

I am thinking these may be handy as spares if you wanted the lot shipped?
Let me know if you are interested here or via PM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thats great news, and thank you so much for looking i'm in the UK. If you could work out an amount that you would like i'm quite happy to use paypal and of course i would meet any shipping costs. Once again thank you so much for taking the time to find the kit.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years