Clubsport Pedal Problem?

I seem to be having a problem with my brand new set a CSP's. When I press down the gas everything is fine until near the end. With about 1" of pedal travel left, the pedal reaches maximum output in the Fanatec software.

I have tried plugging it in through the wheel, usb, and I have uninstalled the software and wiped the drivers.

Also, the clutch is like this even more so, even though that doesn't matter as much. And, my friend who got his pedals almost same day as me is having this same problem.

Is there any way I can adjust this in some software?

Hi there,

Just to comment on the !"NEW"! Fanatec rep, which would be me :) : Yes I'm doing support for Fanatec, though it is still only half-official since the CSA (Community Support Agent) programme still hasn't offically been rolled out. Furthermore, I'm basically taking care of the BeNeLux region (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) only, as the email address already indicates.

However, if needed I'm happy to provide anyone help and answers, but since I'm only doing this "off the hook" right now, I'm still not a replacement for the official support lines. If I can help I certainly will, but don't expect miracles from me (yet) :D

Cheers,
redi

Upvote 0
It would be excellent Redi, if you could keep your eye on the forum, offering any advice you can.

It may even save your inbox from getting a hammering! :)

Good to see a (half-official) CSA guy on here too...... shows good practice :)

Upvote 0
Hmm, so far a temp "fix" for this until I know more from them is to just limit the pedal throw by unscrewing the threaded rod a bit from the aluminum block. I assume it is not normal though to have to reduce the pedal throw. Here is a picture of how much I had to turn it. The nuts are where they were originally.

http://thehaitiantriangle.com/CSP2/ADJUSTED/DSCF0713.JPG

i had to do the same with mine, i found a post in the main Fanatec thread, don`t think theres many threads holding the bar in but its not fell out yet lol

Upvote 0
It would be excellent Redi, if you could keep your eye on the forum, offering any advice you can.

It may even save your inbox from getting a hammering! :)

Good to see a (half-official) CSA guy on here too...... shows good practice :)

I'll try to visit here a little more regularly. Most of the time I'm active over at NoGripRacing.com, since I'm also a moderator there, so if you find me absent here for too long drop me a line over at NGR if needed.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing