Clubsport Base v2 code

If anyone gets issued one and doesn't plan on using it I would be interested in using it for you ;) ....

Not too sure how it's going to pan out I've owned quite a few fanatec products in the past just not a wheel so I don't know if I will get one or not

I just got an invite from Fanatec to buy the Clubsport V2. Starting with a controller then moving to a Logitech Momo, then G25 to G27 then the Clubsport V1. I have to say I thought that Fanatec would be a step up but honestly I was pretty disappointed. With the loss of force feedback being so significant and so fast I did everything I could think of to try and cool the motors to no avail. I've only had my V1 for about a year and now I have to pay another 500$ for a wheel I should have got in the first place? I don't think so! I'll be waiting for some of these direct drive wheels to come out (Accuforce Pro) and see what one gets the best review. So if anyone in the USA is looking for a code hit me up.

Upvote 0
I thought that they were region specific but honestly I don't know for sure. If you can find out its not its yours. It says I can transfer to a friend but I have a U.S. account?

Upvote 0
Just curious does the Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel count? I'd think it would make me eligible but I don't want to ask Fanatec support.

Just check and my order history is still available..

Upvote 0
Yes that counts, but owners of those Porsche wheels are among the last batch of people to get codes so you'll prob have to wait a while. I got a code from someone who had a CSW ( first batch of four in total) and ordered my v2 a couple of days ago, expected delivery is in December, so it's probably going to be a while before you get one.

Upvote 0
Yes that counts, but owners of those Porsche wheels are among the last batch of people to get codes so you'll prob have to wait a while. I got a code from someone who had a CSW ( first batch of four in total) and ordered my v2 a couple of days ago, expected delivery is in December, so it's probably going to be a while before you get one.
Thank you for the reply.

Its not all bad as I'm already waiting on the SQ (now 1.5?) Shifter (just pre-ordered) and maybe the handbrake which is do out the end of Oct. I may use my old CSP brake load-cell for the handbrake...

*begs for a code

Upvote 0
I lied in my previous post, its 3 batches, not 4 :)
Here's the priority list from Fanatec:
This is the priority we will use for the invites to make it as fair and transparent as possible.
1. Webshop customers of the CSW B V1 and CSR E (sorted by purchase date)
2. Webshop customers of other ClubSport products like CSP or CSS
3. All other Fanatec customers

So if you have ordered the CSP way back then you are in the second batch :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years