Club races later in the evening / night?

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether there is a chance and interest of others in having club races later than 19:00 or 20:00 GMT?

Interesting for me would be 22:00 CET or later (maybe start with a practice session at 22:00 and a race at 23:00).

Thanks!

Could work for me, as the winter 20:00 CET Session start is too early, I only get home at around 20:00 then there is dinner, family etc.
For me 21:00 CET for practice and 22:00 CET for race would be my preference, (which is the norm for summer but not for winter)

I'd be okay with those times.

Our Race 07 club events start with Quali at 20:30, so I have to dash to the PC and get logged in fast after I get back home at 20:15. They are the only EU races I can do on weekdays because everything else starts earlier.

Not a problem for most users and I wouldn't expect people to change things just for me, so I grab whatever races I can get into. :thumbsup:

I live in the US west coast. For me all weekdays races are impossible to race in. Anyone interested in racing GMT 2:00?

It's a shame we cannot pull more US based simracers to have our own evening races. I have been trying to figure out what we can do to increase US participation here, but it seems like a lost cause.

If I lived in Europe I'd totally want to race a bit later. 22:00 sounds right.

Quite recently there has been a poll asking what starting times everyone prefers, the amount of votes for the late times didn't look good enough to get a club going for it. However you are free to organize something on the 24/7 server, you can tag whoever you want or make a post about it. If you want a different track or car combination, just tag me or another AC staff member.

I live in the US west coast. For me all weekdays races are impossible to race in. Anyone interested in racing GMT 2:00?

It's a shame we cannot pull more US based simracers to have our own evening races. I have been trying to figure out what we can do to increase US participation here, but it seems like a lost cause.

If I lived in Europe I'd totally want to race a bit later. 22:00 sounds right.
We have US races with booking starting at 1 and 2 am gmt a few times a week. Usually one on either saturday or sunday. Keep an eye on the club forum.

Current times for EU Racing Club are too early now clocks have changed. the 8.30 / 9pm GMT +1 times were a good time for people to make and I think sign ups showed that. Now clocks have gone back 1 hour we are racing 1 hour earlier and sign ups have gone down, as well as people don't have enough time to sign up to the races.

Current times for EU Racing Club are too early now clocks have changed. the 8.30 / 9pm GMT +1 times were a good time for people to make and I think sign ups showed that. Now clocks have gone back 1 hour we are racing 1 hour earlier and sign ups have gone down, as well as people don't have enough time to sign up to the races.

Have sign ups really decreased?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/formula-abarth-spa-mon-nov-3rd.94955/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/evora-gtc-silv-international-mon-10-11-14.95869/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt2-gt3-mugello-sat-15th-nov-2014.96136/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back