1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Club Race results, where?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Stenne, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

I'm away from my "racing computer" and don't have the link to the server with RD Club Race results. I know it was given on a thread here on the forum but I can't find it.

Could someone please post it again! :)

2. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

3. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

Many thanks! :thumbsup:

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

5. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

Unfortunately I don't know of a similar (decent) live timing tool to use with R3E. LiveRacers only works with rF1/2, ARCA and SCE.

6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Thanks Daiman, just another R3E foible:) they don't make it easy to do the simple things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I am not sure if its implemented yet. But maybe @Stefan Mizzi has a solution here ;)

8. R3E API is all client side at the moment. I did Live timing and Results for R3E but again it only works on client side.

Had spoken to an R3E developer last week and he said hopefully the API will be added to Dedicated server too.

Having said that Stefan Zilik from Liveracers is planning to add R3E (as I saw him ask on forum) but like I said its not available yet for dedicated server for now.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. tightlines

tightlines
    Premium Member

10. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

That liveracers website is great! Always look in, see what times people are setting. the live map is a neat feature too :thumbsup: