1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club RACE 07 - WTCC Night - Monday September 1st, 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ramon van Rijn, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Class: WTCC 2007
    Tracks: 3 default tracks
    Start: 19.00 GMT
    Practice: 15 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Races: 2 x 20 mins
    Password: click here

No signups, first in joins the fun. (2 rooms setup; try to equalize yourself!)
  2. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Link should be working now; sorry was a hurry job setting up the event to support our valuable members.

I have converted the GTR Evo event as a trackday event; all night qualify session, join as you like. Just because the Steam release is letting us down.

So if you can start GTR Evo, feel free to join the trackday. If you don't feel free to enter this event.
  4. Thank you very much Ramon :) much appreciated
  5. Thank you.
  6. Thanks for this Ramon see you all later
  7. Thanks ramon i shall try and join
  8. When i tryed to join the server it said class unknown
  9. Ramon the only server i can find thats on race 07 is a stats server. The rest are unknown
  10. yep cant join club 1 or club 2 modified game
  11. i dont think the server is set up yet as it starts at 7.00 gmt which is 10 mins
  12. No it is up, But its a GTR EVO server running WTCC 2007 lol.
  13. I see :)
  14. Servers are back up and working now, on race 07. lets go!
  15. Sorry i didn't join, but when Evo started downloading it clogged up my system for hours on end ! Which is odd considering it cam down at a measily 60kb/s.
  16. Yeah everyone left when EVO was released, no suprise there really!

Downloaded in an hour :)
  17. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Sorry for screwing up the RACE 07 server. Didn't notice WTCC Extreme was on together with WTCC 07. Thats why you could not connect.
    After Chris mentioned it to me on TS it was fixed.

After all not much racing since Evo was released shortly after :)
  18. :lol: ... yeah ... got in there, bodged together a setup, pulled out of pits and found out Evo was released before I reached the track ... so immediately jumped ship, sorry, but boys and new toys :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.