1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club RACE 07 - Formula BMW Night (Semi-Endurance) - Wednesday July 30th 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Christopher Aponte, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

OK, this time we will do 3 mini endurance racing of 30 min. This is the following our last endurance racing from previous WTCC/mini endurance event that was held on last Monday.

Plus this is a great training for the upcoming FBMW Nations GP. Tonight Zandvoort, Imola & Oschersleben 07 are venue of our Race Night. Please sign up to join this race.
    • Series: Formula BMW
    • Password: Click here
    • Skinpack: Click here to download
    • Tracks: Zandvoort + Imola + Oschersleben 07
    • Practice: 15 minutes
    • Qualification: 15 minutes
    • Race: 1 race of 30 minutes
    • Event start: 19:00 GMT
    • 1 Pitstop mandatory
  2. Put me down, More testing for Team England out again!
  3. i'm in, but will miss zand...
  4. Input required

not sure if i will make this or not, but keen to see feedback on how the cars handled during this event thinking around the nations cup feature race. was a pit stop required etc...

thanks in advance all and if i don't see you have fun!
  5. I would love to but I just goto the Dentist so I'm having some time on the sidelines
  6. thanks for the event chritopher, i am in TEAM SPAIN GOGOGO
  7. I'm in with Holland unless there are a lot of dutchies and I'll just use a different skin
  8. count me in racing for holland

geo vanderleij
  9. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

I´m in for Sweden
  10. I'll be there
  11. i'm in. GO GO GO Belgium :D
  12. I'm in.
  13. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Will join in for some races.
  14. just did some practise laps on the server and am having some lag issues. I'll try to race the full length but if the lag is too bad I'm going to quit early. Enjoy the races!:D
  15. In as I need to test my new mic :)
  16. ahh Zandvoort.... love that track, wont be home for it though :( hope there will be another one soon xD
  17. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

Got to cancel tonight , visitors ... sorry guys
  18. going to check for imola :)
  19. it was a nice night....not many people....but oh well.....made to many mistakes but still wanted to finish...
    pitstop works great also with the fmw
  20. FBMW's are not my speciality, but then neither are any OW's really. Had fun though and that's all that matters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.