Club for racing Mods on Multiplayer?

Hello All, Is there a group that race with mod content online? Cars + tracks. There are some awesome mods for Assetto Corsa and it would be great to use them for online racing. I've been playing with the RallyLegends mods, but the AI is lousy. My friend set up a server so a few of us could race together and that was great fun. I'd like to do more racing with mods don't they seem to be popular online. Thx.

What exactly do you mean with usability? Personally, I’d love to see tracks like Bridgehampton, Donington, Lucca Ring, Mills Metro Park, Paul Ricard, Grobnik, Poznan, Aosta used more often. These alone are eight tracks, which are good enough to be used online qualitywise, yet you barely see them. I won’t start speaking about mod-cars, the situation is also bad online.

For me, there is not much variety regarding official tracks. I’m happy when I sometimes see a server running Donington and 2-3 people race there.
I love the Donington track. I did a race in the Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC mod against the AI the other day. Great fun. Would love to do some races online with that car + track combo.

I was lucky enough to race there with the Lotus 25 two weeks ago online. It was just with one other guy, but it was fun. I’m glad when I see just some people using a mod track online.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back