GT5 Club Event: Suzuki @ Nordschleife

Pic to follow.

Date: Tuesday 11th March, 8.30PM GMT, 9.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
Car: Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21) Race Car '95
Track: Nordschleife "Ring"
Laps: 4 (takes about 8 mins a lap)
Tyres: Racing Medium (RM)
PP: 485 (MAX)
Tuning: Allowed

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Jonathan Seekings
2- Connor Caple
3- Rui F. Martins (Possible)
4- Sakis Politis (Possible)
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

EDIT: Edited for the 5th time. Forgetful me forgetting things... Damn!

Last edited:
Mine is yellow... as always.

Thanks. Tried the track out, managed a 9m1s, so should only be 4 minutes behind you all at the end of the race *coughs*

I'll put some more laps in before Tuesday and hopefully manage to keep it out of the wall... :D

Modifications list:
-oil change
-level 3 engine tunning
-level 1 turbo

+16kg of ballast to keep the pp in the 485
if there is any illegal modification please let me know :)

Tunning:

ride heigth:
front: 60mm
rear: 70mm

camber:
-2,0 in front and -1,0 in the rear
i also changed the front toe-out to -0,05 degrees

the rest is in the default settings, any sugestion is apreciated ;)

I will finally be able to participate.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
After some laps I do times around 7:30. Minor tweaks to the car as it already carries too much speed through the corners, mostly to match my driving style and enhance its characteristics: (FAST THROUGH THE CORNERS!).

For me, absolute speed is not so important here as consistency. Going 100% for 4 laps will almost surely end in an accident. After all it's the "green hell"...;)

Sorry, owing to a shoulder injury I am going to have to pull out of the race tonight. In too much pain to cope with the FFB from the wheel and I can't drive with a controller.

Sorry for the late notice, but the pain is pretty intense at the moment. Got some prescription strength painkillers and they make me pretty woozy. Going to take a few days to get used to those. :roflmao:

Sorry, owing to a shoulder injury I am going to have to pull out of the race tonight. In too much pain to cope with the FFB from the wheel and I can't drive with a controller.

Sorry for the late notice, but the pain is pretty intense at the moment. Got some prescription strength painkillers and they make me pretty woozy. Going to take a few days to get used to those. :roflmao:
Very sorry to hear that... Get well soon!

Haha I gave it a few weeks for me to sort my schedule out :) It would have heen tomorrow but Im in Auckland 200km from home visiting my sister for a few days.

As for the 485pp Im pretty sure its fully modified. I was looking at the garage screen when I made the thread and mines 165bhp at 5simething hundred kilos. Can't remember.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back