1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Event: Suzuki @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Pic to follow.

Date: Tuesday 11th March, 8.30PM GMT, 9.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
    Car: Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21) Race Car '95
    Track: Nordschleife "Ring"
    Laps: 4 (takes about 8 mins a lap)
    Tyres: Racing Medium (RM)
    PP: 485 (MAX)
    Tuning: Allowed

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
    1- Jonathan Seekings
    2- Connor Caple
    3- Rui F. Martins (Possible)
    4- Sakis Politis (Possible)

EDIT: Edited for the 5th time. Forgetful me forgetting things... Damn!
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. you got times etc? But i will be in.
  3. Haha thanks for the reminder. I thought I missed something :D
  4. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Connor Caple - RD_Rabin (Car Number 13 - so everyone knows to stay away...) :p

Got the car, will have a drive round in it this weekend.
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i will try to enter in this one, i'm not sure if i will be able but i will probably will ;)
  6. At last my favourite track! I think I will be able to participate (not 100% yet). Car #22 please! Thanks Richard!
  7. Well since everyone is listing numbers how about car colours? haha.

Mine's #87 and my car is painted a nice Jag blue. Kyanite Blue (I think that's how it's spelt)

Also Sakis I love the Green Hell too. Such a pretty track and with these cars you can kinds have a good look at it since you aren't doing over 300km/h on the straights. Not a test track tho since it's so long.

I'm really amazed on the speed that these tiny cars get through the corners. I'd recommend fully modifying one and doing an arcade race on professional. You're up against things like the S2000 LM Race Car and Elise Motorsport and other things like this. It's not an easy win by any means but it is a hell of a lot of fun :D
  8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

well, since you got that going i will use the #57 and my car will be the standard red :thumbsup:
  9. Ughhhh :sick: I'm not a fan of the standard red on these cars. Looks... well just wrong :sneaky:
  10. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

ahah for me it's ok, i'm not very creative when it comes to choose car colours, so usually i just let them how they come, probably i will have some colour ideas after the race :D
  11. Haha. There are heaps of colours that look mean on this car. Just go experiment until you find one you like. I rather like the Mazda Spirited Green that comes off the Demio '10 model. But Kyanite blue looks the best to me :D
  12. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Which track is the 'Tourist' version? Is that just the standard one called Nurburgring Nordschliefe, rather than the two longer versions with the GP track tacked on?
  13. Sorry Connor. Yes it is just the "Ring" without the GP track tacked onto it.
  14. One image is a thousand words as a chinese proverb says (or so I think :rolleyes: ). If I'm able to show up, this will be my livery. I just love the chrome/carbon fiber combo! Gemasolar.jpg
  15. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

it looks really nice :thumbsup:
  16. any guesses for my number and car colour? :p
  17. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

will it be blue with orange rims?
  18. you got it boy :p
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Rui F. Martins