1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Event: 18/3 M4 @ Willow springs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Date: Tuesday 25th March, 8.30PM GMT, 9.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
    Car: BMW M4
    Track: Willow Springs: Big Willow
    Track Settings: Time: 7.00am, Grip: Real
    Laps: 3x 5Laps
    Tyres: Sports Hard (SH)
    PP: 510
    Tuning: N/A
    Aids: ABS: 1, Driving Line

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
    1- Richard Coleman (devilracer1987)
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i will have to skip this week's event, i will have a very busy week and will need the time to league practice, hope i can join next week, have fun:thumbsup:
  3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I just realised that, owing to my injury, I haven't started GT6 for most of this week so my bonus will be back to zero. Bah! :cry:

It's my birthday on Tuesday, so I'll try overdosing on painkillers and have a drive. If it gets too painful I'll just drop out. My wife suggested I turn off the FF on the wheel :confused: Off? Really? *coughs*

I'd better load up the game to start getting my credit bonus back :roflmao:
  4. Ok if you guys would prefer we can make it the week after or next weekend. What would suit you guys more?

Ill check this later on for a reply. 3am amd time for bed.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

in the next week it would be better for me, if everybody prefers i'm almost certain i will be able to join the race :)
  6. Changed it to the 25th however I can't change the thread title to reflect it.

So it will be on the 25th of March instead of the 18th.

Can't have only a few cars this time. Come on guys we don't race dirty and we are all happy to race anyone. Join in the fun!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry guys, just to remind I i won'tbt be able to race for a while.
  8. All good Jonathan. Look forward to you returning to race us mate :D
  9. Alright guys. Start saying if you are in for this race :D
  10. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

it will be on the 25th, rigth?
    what time will the race begin?
  11. Qualy start is flexible within 30 mins of 8.30pm gmt or 9.30am nz time.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

ok, it will be fine for me, count me in :thumbsup:
  13. Sweet mate. Anyone else up for the fun? Will be a good night. If you have the LFA Nurb Edition then there will be a bonus race after the 3 M4 races.
  14. My schedule is very tight for the moment so I can't participate... :(
    Have fun!
  15. All good Sakis.

For those that can/want to race the server will be up in around 15 minutes time.
  16. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Sorry I missed you all. Shoulder is still too painful to wrestle the steering wheel.

Did try to set it up to use the 6-axis motion controls to steer with, but can't find an option for that. Tried steering with thumbsticks, it was bad. Really bad, mmmkay... :cry:

They cancelled my appointment at the hospital at the last minute, so now have to wait for a new one. I'll be hassling them tomorrow. :D
  17. All good mate. Rui and I just mucked around on Spa instead of this. I might come back to this option in a month or so.