GT6 Club Event 17/6: VGT

CLUB EVENT: VGT Race Cars

I will be hosting the event so you will need to add me on the PSN: devilracer1987

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/
Date: 17/6/2014
Time: 7.30pm GMT

Cars eligible:
Mitsubishi VGT
BMW VGT
Mercedes-Benz VGT Race Version
Volkswagon VGT (Depending on when it is released. This will get updated 2 days before event)

PP Limit: 610
Tyres: RH, Wets (No other tyres will be used)
Tuning: Gearing to be set at no more than 300km/h as the BMW can do no more than that.

Track: Apricot Hill
Race 1: 10 Laps, Dry weather RH (Racing Hards) only to be used, 8.30am Indame start time.
Race 2: 10 Laps, Wet weather, FW (Full Wets) only to be used, 9am in game start time.

Boost: Off
Penalties: None
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Pit Stops: No Mandatory Stops
Damage: Visual Only

SRF: Off
Active Steering: Off
ASM: Off
Driving Line: Allowed
TCS: Off
ABS: 1

There is the Event details. Granted a bit more than normal there but I just copied that was written on the server setup screen :D

If there is anything you are unsure of please ask. I'll clarify anything you want needed.

This event will be pretty even I'm guessins. I had mixed results with the cars in testing today. There were some interesting surprises... Especially in the wet test. All cars were within .5 of a second in the dry and even closer in the wet over a 5 lap time trial. I know what car I'll be turning up in, do you?

Disclaimer: All cars were trialled at 620pp (617 for the Mitsubishi with oil change) to hit these numbers with the BMW its a oil change. with the Mercedes I tried both extra weight and less power. No real differences there to be honest. Both variants were within .050 of each other over the 5 laps. the less power was slightly faster than the extra weight.

I'm uploading some more pics to my mediafire account tonight so I'll add a pic for this thread as well :D

Edited: 9/6/2014 @ 8pm NZT

Particiating Drivers:
1- Richard Coleman
2- Rui F. Martins
3-
4-
5-

Last edited:
Ok @Connor Caple I'm not going to get into anything about earning cash in GT6 with you. I've been down that road before. I will say tho that there are alternatives to getting cash in gt6 than the Red Bull events. Using a DS3 no less. Nurb 24 minutes comes to mind. @ 200% login bonus its a cool 600k per race. Sure may seem a while but in less than 2 hours (on a fun event) you have the 2million with another 400k thrown in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back