1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club and League Racing

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Linus Broström, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Are there any plans on starting the club racing again here at RD for iRacing? And any plans for a league?

I've been looking for good Oval racing elsewhere but it's realy hard to find something that doens't run at midnight... I'd sure be intrested if there was an event put up! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. From what I can see iRacing leagues and club racing here at RD don't seem to attract many people, less so commited ones... You can try though :p

3. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

The league racing will be picked up again with renewed energy when the RDiMC is over. Two Saturday night leagues will alternate offering oval racing in the one and road racing in the other. You'll hear more about that soon.

If the interest spikes, club races might be reconsidered, but that is a later topic.

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Id be interested in some racing, I find that iracing is pretty good at oval racing so if there were to be an oval racing championship I would certainly be in for it.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just a matter of time. The subforums for the oval series have already been created :) First we need to finish the running season and then the magic will happen with new leagues :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

I will pick it up again in a short period and i will focus only on ovalracing:)

8. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

We plan to start a road league in April and an oval league three months later.

• Like Like x 3
  9. With these leagues do you need to have a certain license level? I only got iracing a week ago, Ive fast tracked myself to a D in both Oval and Road and should be a C in road by tomorrow because I want to get away from the crashes.....but if a certain level is needed, I might pick up the pace and get my A by the end of the month :p

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nope, hosted racing sessions outside of the official iracing service do not require you to have a certain license level :)

11. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Unless we invoke one ourselves, which we won't. Bottom line: you can enter with any license and any iRating. Our races will in turn not affect these values.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Go figure. New league is up and I am gone to Arizona for Race 1 :(. SM is a favorite. If there's space available, I'll sign up to run the rest of the races.

13. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Good luck with that..:ninja: