WIP Cloverleaf

cloverleaf_load.jpg

Buggy pre-release.. but still phun. Enjoy :)
http://www.alge.no/projects/racer/prerelease/Cloverleaf-prerelease.7z

Yes, there will be QLOG errors, yes, there will be bugs.

my only complaints about this track is, its not finished (not that it really bothers me). and the stationary vehicles, of course I was driving a 70s 455 powered wagon, which btw they don't do evasive maneuvers to well apparently.

But tons of open space (once you have avoided the parked cars) to get most cars up to top speed.

Nice high speed drive and it's not really a cloverleaf, interesting anyway.
I fixed the two Qlog errors, 1 by commenting out the dof in the geometry.ini file and making a shader for the other.

The waves made me seasick!!!!!

Nice high speed drive and it's not really a cloverleaf, interesting anyway.
I fixed the two Qlog errors, 1 by commenting out the dof in the geometry.ini file and making a shader for the other.

The waves made me seasick!!!!!

Thanks boomer. I messed up! When making the first .ar I entered the wrong syntax
which wrote the ar to bbline00.dof! I will fix that. And have fixed the missing shader.
Will upload Have uploaded a buxfix release - PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD as a dof was
missing :)

You can turn off the waves in the shader, just replace ~vf_wave with ~vf_standard at
line 176 (shader_water).

my only complaints about this track is, its not finished (not that it really bothers me). and the stationary vehicles, of course I was driving a 70s 455 powered wagon, which btw they don't do evasive maneuvers to well apparently.

But tons of open space (once you have avoided the parked cars) to get most cars up to top speed.

I started to connect the end stubs, but then Alexander discovered a severe bug in the
road. Once the bug has been exterminated I will extend the stubs and connect them :)
I will also add lights, maybe huge ones across the road, extended from the side railings.
A gas station was also in the planning stage, at the very bottom, under the highway.
Would be nice to get all the ideas into place, but I just got tired (not bored, more type
fatigue..). I'll continue to work on it, but slowly. I still have my day job :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years