Cloud Scroll – rFactor

Does this work with any of the skyboxes such as those lovely ones made 6e66o or is it just standard ones or just this one.....?
I really should check out your upload but Im such a noob that I thought I should ask before I go & break something.....
Thanks for all this awesome detective work that you do Ehrlec!
I wouldn't even think of it being possible let alone knowing where to start looking!
It's little bit's like this that just polish off peoples hard work & turn them from art to masterpieces,
Thank you!

Tried this and didn't work for me, doesn't something else have to be implemented within the skybox by the track maker for this to work? I've only seen it work on one track, Lime Rock?

The mesh is a flattened hemisphere. Vertex normals should be pointing up with material Emissive RGB levels set to 0,0,0. Transparency type needs to be Alpha or Multiple.
Cloudsny can be excluded from the skyboxi instance, though there can be a z-buffer issue when it is.
Cloud scroll is most ideal for flat tracks. In some cases the mesh can be adapted to work with low to high altitude tracks. The texture moves across the mesh. Best to use a high resolution seamless cloud texture.
Huh????? :rolleyes: I no comprende you tech speak bro? Is it possible to get the clouds srolling in any track or not?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back