Cars closed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 issues :
1. LEds on steering wheel in game comes much eariler then on my steering
2. DRS isnt opened for some reason

do someone here have a good set for Austria ?
96E6425740EFD5DD4F16B69DB1509BE3040CD390

The DRS works perfectly fine , opens and closes correctly , also on the display to the left there is a blue LED that comes on and on the display itself there is a DRS ACTICATED! , Text that appears , so you must not have it setup correctly on your wheel to a button I can only presume :)

• Deleted member 161052

96E6425740EFD5DD4F16B69DB1509BE3040CD390

The DRS works perfectly fine , opens and closes correctly , also on the display to the left there is a blue LED that comes on and on the display itself there is a DRS ACTICATED! , Text that appears , so you must not have it setup correctly on your wheel to a button I can only presume :)
Can you make a video to show us how its DRS works?

my issue is unrelated to the mod
i think its something in game problem. DRS not activated . no matter what i calibrate it. even with the keyboard . thats very strange.

For the Leds thing , i will make it clear : the RPM and the shifting time is much earlier in the game then on my wheel leds . again , could be some setting issues and not mod but im not sure

i think its something in game problem. DRS not activated . no matter what i calibrate it. even with the keyboard . thats very strange.

For the Leds thing , i will make it clear : the RPM and the shifting time is much earlier in the game then on my wheel leds . again , could be some setting issues and not mod but im not sure
Sorry I can not really understand the issues , the DRS works fine and all the functions has well has I explained earlier ,
The Leds on the 2015 cars there is 15 LED on my fanatec csw wheel there is 9 , so common sence tells you that if theres 15/9 there not going to come on at the same time its impossible unless yu have some kind of simdisplay setup or some independent software via USB with full functionality , Can you please explain how many LED you have the software you are running and drivers or otherwise we could talk about it all year long lol , I have no issues with it has I understand that my wheel has less LED :)

Unless you are running something like this on your wheel , there never going to match , LED for LED its impossible , and if you do have something like this has there is many versions and makes , you have it setup wrong and I can not help you on these matters , but if you do have something like this , then why are you running your wheel working and the wheel ingame , because when I play cockpit view from drivers eye I turn off the virtual wheel and driver lol

This is normal. Shift when the outer lights come on the in-game wheel.

If u can watch this u will understand
I use Roso F1 wheel - 13 leds.
untill 3rd or 4th gear the lights matches the real shift point time. after this it doesnt.

For the DRS , as i said i just cant open it , its something strange
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.bida/videos/o.193517350709533/10206997995248720/?type=2&theater
like I say , theres 15 LED you still have 13 , so there never going to match LED / LED , its not possible if you had 15 same has in real life then yes would be strange has I mentioned earlier , but even downloading 3rd party software its still not possible to get it 100% , you would need them in sets of 4 , so 12 in total and set the RPM to start at the same time , so the 1st row of 4 start at 10k rpm for example the red 2nd row start at 10500 , and 3rd row start at 11000k rpm,s ,
Its nothing to do with the content we have created I can assure you , assetto corsa does not even have functionality for fanatec wheels , out of the box my wheel does not show any rpm,s or any gears or speed , I have to use fanaleds to get everything working just fine , but have never played with any of the settings within the software just run it all default , the software you are using you need to setup for the cars you want to play with there never going to be perfect unless you spend time setting them up .

I have problem seeing the car. She wont show at all.
I mean, on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 254 10.5%
  • < 4 years