Resource icon

Cameras Close to Real Life T-Cams(BETA) 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

New Improved T-Cam's A Little Close To Real Life. - T-Cameras.

Here I bring my new project of new T-Cameras, only the T-Cams Of Ferrari and Mercedes, Soon I will update and add the remaining cameras.

Enjoy it and tell me your opinions.

Thanks.

gl0s.jpg
6lmc.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Really Really Strange How Both Cameras are Practically the Same settings as My Mercedes and Ferrari?
What you done m8 Copied my settings and changed them Slightly ,,,, I know this is the Case:thumbsdown:

Really Really Strange How Both Cameras are Practically the Same settings as My Mercedes and Ferrari?
What you done m8 Copied my settings and changed them Slightly ,,,, I know this is the Case:thumbsdown:
I have not taken any of your cameras, I've made from scratch based on codemasters original cameras.
I am not of those who steal the work done with effort racedepartament other members look at my reputation,so measure your words mate:thumbsdown:.

I have not taken any of your cameras, I've made from scratch based on codemasters original cameras.
I am not of those who steal the work done with effort racedepartament other members,so measure your words mate:thumbsdown:.
I do not want any arguments but there practically the identical same settings just really strange how I got asked last night to Update the Ferrari and Mercedes and you bring out this Mod with the same settings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsdown:

Mod stays where it is.

You guys really dont need to be so picky on each other as this constant arguing between modders is becoming quite childish.

Live and let live people, we are playing a little game here.

Back on topic now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back