1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameras Close Cockpit cam for all cars 1.0

Close cockpit cams no movement with or without osd in view.

1. William Moody submitted a new resource:

Close Cockpit cam for all cars. - Close cockpit cams no movement with or without osd in view.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

This is just plain awesomeness! BTW, can you guide me to what line is used in the cameras.xml file? I can't seem to find it... I know it's something like view:??????? Would love to hear from you!
  3. Very good ! :cool:
  4. Vangelis pargiNOS

Vangelis pargiNOS
    Do your best, today!!! Premium Member

Nice try my friend, ;)
    the only minor is that we dont have mirrors!!!
  5. I don`t use the mirrors i just look back with sound you can tell which side they are.
  6. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Did you see my question?
  7. Tökéletes munka! Thx.
  8. Not sure what you mean?
    Do you mean for the cam its self if so the line your looking for is head_cam.
  9. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

Okay, thanks! That answered my question!
  10. Looks good, i think we can do without mirrors seeing you can turn on the notice that someone is on your rear on the left or right, but could you perhaps upload a normal race? because that youtube video is very annoying with driving 30 meters and than quitting again to another car.
  11. Ok no problem i`ll do that for you.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  12. I think it's "head-cam" instead of "head_cam" (the difference is important if you're doing a Find search). Once in the <view> section, you can adjust the y= value, the z= value, and alternatively, the FOV value (I think).
  13. This changes all the cameras? Can you do only cockpit camera,and others stay the same?
  14. Joel

#NR6 Premium Member

15. Very good cameras! Any chance to make the cockpit camera just a little more back? Steering wheel little more visible(and 1/4 of the mirrors? ) Anyway,good cameras.
  16. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

yeah i agree great mod, but only if you could see most of the wheel, and maybe the bottom of wheel touching bottom of screen (so legs arent visible)

Could create a few different versions? :)

then will be great!!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  18. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

?? what that to do with thread?
  19. herdazone1

@ Simberia @Simberia

The name "NAME" looks like a name used for offline gaming. However, I just found some more offline games I can use for myself.