Clock

Apps Clock 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wamk9 submitted a new resource:

Clock - Clock, Hour, 24h, Assetto, Corsa, AC, App, Application

With this app you can view the current time according to present on your computer.

thumb1_zpsa0a2cbaw.png

active application on the screen

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Wamk9 ... even though this is a very simple detail ... it's a very interesting one if you don't have a clock near you or don't wish to .... Alt-Tab ! :D

So marvelous idea for simply thinking of it ! :thumbsup:
As server admin, I really need a clock just to know when I have to launch .... the race server. ;)

NB: next step: add an alarm ? idea for you or others who should need it maybe.

Thanks Wamk9 ... even though this is a very simple detail ... it's a very interesting one if you don't have a clock near you or don't wish to .... Alt-Tab ! :D

So marvelous idea for simply thinking of it ! :thumbsup:
As server admin, I really need a clock just to know when I have to launch .... the race server. ;)

NB: next step: add an alarm ? idea for you or others who should need it maybe.
Thanks Jean! Its a good idea, I'm very new on python language, mostly in the form which is crafted in the AC, but maybe I do it

needed to change this line or the clock was offset to the left

ac.setPosition(l_lapcount, 100, 15)

for some odd reasen the centering command did not work maybe because of the set window size? not matching with the background? iam not sure

Where and how did you change this line to get the clock centered again ?
EDIT : just found ! For people who wonder just open with text the "hourApp.py" file located in

\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\hourApp

Can this app be modified to show the current time of your computer together with the current time in the game?
I had the same idea but couldn't figure out how to fetch ingame time.
There is the ingame app "Time of the day", "Sol Weather", etc. that all show it. But for Sol Weather it's a huge bit of code all intertwined with the rest; it's hard to isolate it :(
Once that bit of code is clear, it's pretty easy to edit the clock app to have this displayed as well.

@Please Stop This any ideas?

Do you know how to remove the icon, the "Clock" text and make the background transparent? Thanx.
Under "def acMain(ac_version):", place
Code:
ac.setTitle(clockWindow, "")
ac.setBackgroundOpacity(appWindow,0)
to hide the title and set the background transparent. That last one only works when you've not moved the app in-game, so move it, restart and it should remain transparent. Or edit the app so that it renders the background transparent every frame.
Change "ac.setIconPosition(clockWindow, 0, 0)" to "ac.setIconPosition(clockWindow, -10000, 0)" to move the icon out of the way.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%